Posted October 3, 2017
Bloss & Dillard is a regional leader in Excess & Surplus Lines Insurance. Since 1954 Bloss & Dillard has provided options and outlets for retail insurance agencies and their clients. We are looking for an energetic Marketing representative to work the Ohio and Kentucky territories. Job duties would consist of:
• Service existing client database and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential retailer insurance agents.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of retail insurance agent being visited i.e. more personal lines driven vs commercial lines driven, etc.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of retailer insurance agents in a particular area.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records of customer visits.
Please forward inquiries and resumes to Colin Wills, VP, email@example.com.