Crumble Topped Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1-2/3 cups peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels (divided)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan. Microwave one cup peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels and semi-sweet morsels, in medium microwave-safe bowl for about one minute, at 70% power or until everything is melted.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter, and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted morsels. Gradually beat in flour mixture, alternating with water, until smooth. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle remaining peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels. Let stand five minutes or until morsels are shiny. Sprinkle with Butterfinger pieces. Cool completely.