Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- 1-1/2 cups cold half and half, light cream, or milk
- 1 package (4-oz.) chocolate instant pudding
- 3-1/2 Cups (8oz.) Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cup candies
- 1 packaged chocolate crumb crust
Pour half and half into large bowl. Add pie filling mix. Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about one minute. Let stand five minutes. Fold in whipped topping and chopped candies. Spoon mixture into crust. Freeze until firm, about six hours or overnight. Remove from freezer and let stand 10 minutes to soften before serving. Store in freezer.