It’s that time of year again! No, not allergy season, but sports camps, clinics, and league seasons. If you have a client who needs coverage for this type of risk, think of Bloss & Dillard. We have access to various programs that provide property and liability coverage on a monoline or package basis for amateur sports programs, camps, clinics, and leagues. This program is available for noncontact sports, including but not limited to archery, baseball, basketball, bowling, cheerleading, golf, flag football, soccer, softball, tennis, and volleyball.
Here’s a list of some program highlights:
- Primary limits up to $3,000,000 occurrence/$5,000,000 aggregate
- Excess or umbrella limits up to $25,000,000
- Included coverages:
- Medical payments coverage – $5,000 limit
- Limited participant liability coverage – $25,000 per occurrence/$50,000 aggregate
- Sexual and physical abuse coverage – $25,000 per claim/$50,000 aggregate
- Property coverage and crime are also available
As you drive by a gym, a basketball court, or a ball field this spring, think about this potential opportunity for your agency and know you have an option available through Bloss & Dillard.